As our tasting room is closed to the public again, we are missing seeing our customers and sharing our wines with you. In lieu of seeing you all in person, we'd love to get some bottles in your hands and give you the same experience you expect when you visit the winery, but from the comfort of your home.
July 24th - Sangiovese and Pet-Nat - Our next red release, a single variety Sangiovese "Spaghetti Western", will lead the party. We're super excited to get this into y'alls hands. We haven't made sangio since 2017, we're so excited to have it back. Paired with the light-hearted Pet-Nat. Disgorged, beautiful, technically exciting.How it will work:
Wines are sold at bottle cost, no additional tasting fee. Consider tipping separately.
- We will host tastings Fridays at 6pm. A member of our winemaking staff will lead your tasting, roughly one hour. 45 minutes of guided tasting and 15 minutes for Q+A's.
- Tastings will be available July 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st.
- We curate the wines for each tasting! Two wines per tasting. If you're solo and drinking with your dog, with your fiancé on the couch, or with your other 3 roommates in the backyard, you only need to purchase one pack of two bottles for your "household"
- We will send out the stream link ahead of time to everyone that pre-purchased the tasting packs. You will only receive the link for the tasting on the day you purchased.
- For folks in Austin, please come pick up at the winery. For those out of town/state, we will only keep shipping open on order placed before the Sunday prior.